Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: E-bay names

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm thedollygrandma! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member sailorangel59's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine doesn't change.

    sailorangel59

  3. #23
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    on ebay I'm oliveag (pun on "I love"=olive) [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kenshin-chan (that's why I have a similar username here; I thought I was going to sell Kirsten [img]redface.gif[/img] ).

  5. #25
    Inactive Member uktmw's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My e-bay ID is speechteachpink!

  6. #26
    Inactive Member amykarol's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2006
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm new here, but my ebay id is akthedj.

    Amy

  7. #27
    Inactive Member ladydi43's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    come on ladies there has to be more of us that get on e-bay. [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] Diane

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Gomunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2006
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine is Gomunk83
    I don't have anythign doll-related listed right now since I am working on some special orders.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member TexasMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am james.faith on ebay.

    I tend to shop for large lots that have things I am looking for and then sell the duplicates, so I often have doll things listed!

    It is fun to see everyone's names!

    Faith

  10. #30
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mary120954

    It's officially my mom's, though.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •